(English version only)
The Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Management programme requires the successful completion of 30 credits, which consist of 12 credits of core modules, 12 credits of elective modules and 6 credits for the MSc Project as follows:
Core modules (12 credits)
- MGT6001 Creativity and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- ACY6001 Accounting and Business Planning for Entrepreneurs (3 credits)
- MKT6003 Entrepreneurial Marketing (3 credits)
- FIN6001 Entrepreneurial and Corporate Finance (3 credits)
Elective modules (12 credits)
- MKT6004 Digital and Cyber Marketing (3 credits)
- MGT6002 Innovation Management (3 credits)
- MGT6005 Asian Family Business (3 credits)
- MGT6006 Leading and Managing Entrepreneurial Firms (3 credits)
- MGT6007 Special Issues in Entrepreneurial Management (3 credits)
BUS6008 MSc Project (Entrepreneurial Management) (6 credits)
Students can choose to pursue a company-based project, an extended business start-up plan or a dissertation as their MSc Project.
vA non-credit bearing workshop will be provided to students who have little background in business before the commencement of the Programme.