(English version only)
1. Nurture students’ sense of effective management in entrepreneurial organisations;
2. Equip students with the management skills and entrepreneurial qualities to start and manage business effectively;
3. Enhance students’ knowledge in the functional areas of business, such as accounting, finance and marketing, that is essential in managing entrepreneurial organisations;
4. Develop students’ ability to think creatively and solve business problems;
5. Advance students’ interpersonal and communication skills especially in team-based settings; and
6. Systematise students’ knowledge and skills for business planning and project implementation.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILOs)
Upon completion of the Programme, students should be able to:
1. Apply concepts, principles, theories and philosophies underpinning the broad area of entrepreneurial management;
2. Critically examine the financial issues and their implications for managing entrepreneurial organisations;
3. Evaluate the key concepts in accounting and how they are applied to entrepreneurial organisations;
4. Research and analyse the latest trends of marketing in entrepreneurial organisations;
5. Reflect upon the roles of creativity in entrepreneurship;
6. Communicate effectively and solve problems with peers and work groups; and
7. Prepare, systematise and implement business plans and entrepreneurial management projects.