The 2020 Academy of International Business (AIB) Southeast Asia Regional Conference will now be held at the Hang Seng University of Hong Kong. The theme of the 2020 AIBSEAR Conference is “The Future of IB in Turbulent Times”. We aim to present the conference via mixed mode delivery, consisting of face-to-face sessions (with social distancing) for those in Hong Kong and those delegates that can travel here, through video conference for those in appropriate time zones, and via a series of recorded talks for those further afield.
Whilst the theme reflects the challenges faced by us all as we grapple with the problem that COVID-19 has presented, we wish to accept papers across ALL aspects of business and management. The following conference tracks provide some guidance of the range of papers that we welcome and we have a number of scholars that will coordinate submissions in these areas:
- Cross-Cultural Management and International Markets (Professor Jeanne Fu)
- Contemporary Issues in Capital Markets (Dr Lisa Goh, Accounting and Dr Andy Cheng, Finance)
- Consumer and Organizational Behavior (Dr Fanny Chan, Marketing and Dr Eko Liao, Management)
- Ethics, CSR and Sustainability (Dr Tingting Xie)
- Teaching, Pedagogy and Case Studies (Dr Eden Chow)