Vision and Mission
The Business Executive Club at HSUHK is a forum for business practitioners who enjoy networking and exchanging views on the very latest of business development trends. The Business Executive Club provides a platform for you to connect with one of Hong Kong’s largest business schools, consisting of a vibrant community of some 3,500 students, around 100 faculty members, as well as many business leaders who are affiliated with us as our advisors, adjunct faculty, mentors and guest speakers. Through the Business Executive Club, we offer a series of bi-monthly Masterclass events to our supporters.
- Complimentary access to the Masterclass Seminar Series to get to know the most innovative thoughts in the business world.
- Full access to all business events organised by the School of Business, such as Business Forums, Guest Speaker Talks and Luncheon Meetings to increase business exposure.
- Priority invitation to our upscale private events such as the Business School Gala Event.
- A membership e-certificate.
- E-copies of publications and news update from the School of Business.
The Business Executive Club membership offers complimentary admission to all professorial lecture of Masterclass Seminar Series.
|Topic||Speaker||Time & Date||Language||Venue||Details|
|“Leadership with Soul” – Sharing by Global CEO André Lacroix||Mr André Lacroix, Chief Executive Officer of Intertek Group||04:00pm-05:00pm|
4 April 2023
|English||Fung Yiu King Hall A401, 4/F, S H Ho Academic Building, Hang Shin Link (“A building”), Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.||Event Details and Registration|
|StartUp your Dreams (創業「不」只是夢)||• Mr Mohamed D. BUTT, MH, Executive Director, The Hong Kong Productivity Council|
• Dr LAM Lee, George, BBS, Chairman, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
• Dr LEE Ching-yee, Jane, JP, Chairperson, The Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Fund Task Force
• Mr LEE Ka-tsun, Kevin, Founder and CEO, Redspots Creative (Hong Kong) Company Limited
• Mr LUI Siu-yung, Teddy, Operations Director, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
17 March 2022 (Thur)
|Cantonese||Live Broadcast (forum link will be sent to you upon successful registration)||Completed|
|Internal Control; Risks Management; Environmental, Social and Governance for Entrepreneurs||Mr. Parco Wu, FCPA (Practising), Founder and Managing Partner of PW CPA & Co.||6:30pm-8:30pm|
25 November 2021
|English||A315, 3/F, S H Ho Academic Building, Yuen Campus, HSUHK||Completed|
|Transformation||Mr Benson Kwong, General Manager, Customer Services Department, Fairwood Fast Food Limited||3:00pm-4:30pm|
3 November 2021
|English||D404, 4/F, Lee Quo Wei Academic Building, HSUHK||Completed|
|Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce Business Case Competition 2021 Briefing Cum Internship Opportunities||Dr Watson Chan, the Deputy CEO of Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce||6:00pm-7:00pm|
22 October 2021
|English||Chamber (D801), 8/F, Lee Quo Wei Academic Building, HSUHK||Completed|
You may visit the Masterclass Seminar Series page for more details.