Vision and Mission
The Business Executive Club at HSUHK is a forum for business practitioners who enjoy networking and exchanging views on the very latest of business development trends. The Business Executive Club provides a platform for you to connect with one of Hong Kong’s largest business schools, consisting of a vibrant community of some 3,500 students, around 100 faculty members, as well as many business leaders who are affiliated with us as our advisors, adjunct faculty, mentors and guest speakers. Through the Business Executive Club, we offer a series of bi-monthly Masterclass events to our supporters.
- Complimentary access to the Masterclass Seminar Series to get to know the most innovative thoughts in the business world.
- Full access to all business events organised by the School of Business, such as Business Forums, Guest Speaker Talks and Luncheon Meetings to increase business exposure.
- Priority invitation to our upscale private events such as the Business School Gala Event.
- A membership e-certificate.
- E-copies of publications and news update from the School of Business.
The Business Executive Club membership offers complimentary admission to all professorial lecture of Masterclass Seminar Series.
|The Role of ESG and its Significance for Firms||Professor Louis CHENG|
Dr S H Ho Professor of Banking and Finance & Director of the Research Institute for Business, HSUHK
|April 2021||English||Face-to-Face Seminar||HERE
|HSUHK School Gala cum Junzi Corporation Award Presentation Ceremony||Panel Discussion – Tao of Business during the Pandemic|
Representatives from different chamber of commerce
|27 May 2021||English||Face-to-Face Event||Coming Soon|
You may visit the Masterclass Seminar Series page for more details.