Vision and Mission
The Business Executive Club at HSUHK is a forum for business practitioners who enjoy networking and exchanging views on the very latest of business development trends. The Business Executive Club provides a platform for you to connect with one of Hong Kong’s largest business schools, consisting of a vibrant community of some 3,500 students, around 100 faculty members, as well as many business leaders who are affiliated with us as our advisors, adjunct faculty, mentors and guest speakers. Through the Business Executive Club, we offer a series of bi-monthly Masterclass events to our supporters.
- Complimentary access to the Masterclass Seminar Series to get to know the most innovative thoughts in the business world.
- Full access to all business events organised by the School of Business, such as Business Forums, Guest Speaker Talks and Luncheon Meetings to increase business exposure.
- Priority invitation to our upscale private events such as the Business School Gala Event.
- A membership e-certificate.
- E-copies of publications and news update from the School of Business.
The Business Executive Club membership offers complimentary admission to all professorial lecture of Masterclass Seminar Series.
|Topic||Speaker||Time & Date||Language||Venue||Details|
|Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce Business Case Competition 2021 Briefing Cum Internship Opportunities||Dr Watson Chan, the Deputy CEO of Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce||6:00pm-7:00pm|
22 October 2021
|English||Chamber (D801), 8/F, Lee Quo Wei Academic Building, HSUHK||Registration|
|Transformation||Mr Benson Kwong, General Manager, Customer Services Department, Fairwood Fast Food Limited||3:00pm-4:30pm|
3 November 2021
|English||D404, 4/F, Lee Quo Wei Academic Building, HSUHK||Coming Soon|
You may visit the Masterclass Seminar Series page for more details.