PLEDGE to a worthy cause….
PLEDGE is the acronym given to the Professor, Lecturer, Employer, Donor, Graduate and Executive networking circle connected to the School of Business at The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong. The circle aims to recognise the generosity of our stakeholders for making regular monthly, quarterly or annual donations to the School & Student Development Fund, which is established to facilitate and enrich our learning environment. Our institution has a long history of receiving gifts, dating back to the inception of the Hang Seng School of Commerce.
The PLEDGE Networking Circle
Today benefactors of this Fund are able to PLEDGE and commit to make a significant difference to the lives of our prospective and existing students through providing regular donations to help a genuine cause.
All donations made will directly be used to fund a range of activities, including scholarships, bursaries, academic facilities and resources for adding value to our students.
Through joining you will be making an ethical decision to invest in education, demonstrating your commitment to share in our vision. Your help, irrespective of size, will enable us to provide better support for our students, so they can enjoy an elite education, regardless of their financial background. Your aid will help us maintain the standards and facilities that we have been working so hard to preserve and ensure they will be maintained for many years of future generations.
PLEDGE Networking Circle
As a valued member of the PLEDGE circle you will:
- Become a friend of the School and in recognition we will provide you with a School of Business Bamboo logo lapel badge – Green in colour to signify our environmentally friendly stance.
- Receive our School’s annual newsletter.
- Have your name listed on our donor wall in recognition of your kindness.
- Receive a Special VIP invitation to our annual event.
- Receive priority invitations to our other School’s events.
- Receive regular updates regarding its developments and the students that are benefiting from it.
- After 12 months of membership, you will automatically be given a silver pin lapel badge as you become a ‘supporter’.
- After five years, you will be presented with a gold pin lapel badge in recognition of you becoming a School ‘Advocate’ member.
- 2.0.3, 2.0.3, 2.0.3, 2.0.3, 2.0.3