To be eligible to graduate, a student should:
- Obtain at least a Grade D or above on at least 120 credits (40 modules), including all core modules;
- Obtain the cGPA of 2.0 or above across all modules in which they were assessed;
- Fulfilled the language competency exit requirements (see table below);
- Passed the Information Technology Proficiency Test and attend the two compulsory workshops; and
- Fulfilled the requirement of iGPS Unit and College Assembly – HSUHK Libral Agora (please refer to SAO website for details):
- All degree students are required to attempt the IELTS examination and achieve a score of 6.0 or above before their final years of study.
- If a student fails to satisfy the above requirement, he/she is required to take and pass an English enhancement module offered by the Department of English in his/her final year of study.
- All degree students are required to attempt the Putonghua Proficiency Test (普通話水平測試) and to attain the level of 三級乙等 or above before their final years of study.
- If a student fails to satisfy the above requirement, he/she is required to take a Putonghua enhancement module offered bythe Department of Chinese in his/her final year of study.