The BBA (Honours) in Finance and Banking aims at providing students with the necessary skills and professional knowledge for developing the career in financial and banking management positions or pursuing further studies at postgraduate level. Upon completion of BBA (Honours) in FB, graduates are well equipped with both qualitative and quantitative knowledge in positioning themselves at business and government sectors.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Programme, students should be able to:
- address professional and personal challenges through the application of inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary knowledge acquired;
- possess effective communication ability in a business environment, work as team players to integrate effectively the skills and knowledge developed, and manage independent lifelong learning;
- evaluate own contributions and responsibilities in becoming responsible employees, business leaders and business partners;
- possess broad horizons and be inquisitive about various global issues and developments such as politics, cultures, social sciences and technologies;
- have a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge in finance and banking and related areas in the first two years of studies, on which to build further studies; and
- acquire a broader knowledge relating to advanced concepts in finance and banking in the final two years and apply such knowledge to practical situations.
Information of Qualifications Framework (QF)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Finance and Banking is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF). QF Level: 5 | QR Registration No.: 19/000678/L5 | Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2019 to 31/08/2021
Area of Study (QR)
|Primary Area of Study and Training:||A03 Business and Management|
|Sub-area (Primary Area of Study and Training):||A0301 Accounting, Finance and Investment|